A good property management firm can easily become one of your greatest assets, second only to the properties that they steward on your behalf. That said, your property manager will make critical decisions on your behalf making it extremely important that you do your homework during the hiring process.
Here is a guide to design empowering property owners with the knowledge and tools necessary to confidently evaluate all of the property management companies they interview, and hire a property manager that can competently meet their needs. We Smart Realty Property Management are the most Proactive Property Management company in Perth.
This hiring guide is broken into three sections:
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- Property Management Services – A Complete List
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees – Part I
- Property Management Fees – Part II
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- Setting and Collecting Rent
- Property Maintenance and Repairs
- Property Inspections
- Tenant Marketing and Retention
- Tenant Screening
- Examining the Organization – Background, Qualifications, Portfolio
- Examining the Organization – Size, Staff, Customer Service