176 Kenwick road, KENWICK WA 6107Leased
STYLISH FAMILY HOME WITH POWERED WORKSHOP !
House - KENWICK WA
Ideally located in a prime part of Kenwick, with easy access to all the features and benefits of the area. This family home offers good sized rooms, separate living and activity spaces, a large workshop with secure parking and plenty of garden space for kids and pets to run amok and to entertain.
* The main entrance area leads directly into the living room with wall mounted air conditioning system, gas point
* Security system
* high ceilings that make great use of the wide front windows for and extra sense of light and space
* Open planned kitchen and dining area with pantry/cupboard.
* With lots of cupboard and bench space, the kitchen works well as the heart of the home, with a gas cooker, oven and extra power points.
* The three bedrooms are a good size. The master bedroom features large built in robes, the second room also features a built in closet.
* Ceilings fans in master and third bedroom.
* The attractive and functional bathroom with bath/shower.
* Huge rear activity room extension with rear access. Spacious enough that with clever furniture placement you could set up games rooms, extra lounges, office space, gym or whatever else you need.
* Spacious laundry with separate toilet and side access to garden and clothes line area.
* Gas hot water.
* Great location on Kenwick Road with lots of visibility and security from living in an active area. Nice neighbours!
* Large front garden with wide grass area and low maintenance garden beds.
* The rear garden is very private, with attractive garden beds. Plenty of room for a pool.
* Powered, secure rear workshop/garage space.
* Front carport has rear gate for additional and second car parking space.
* Behind the workshop is a storage shed. Could be converted as a chicken coop for the kids pets!
* Close to local shops, schools and major transport routes.
East Kenwick Primary School
Primary Government Co-Ed 387 Students
Bramfield Park Primary School
Primary Government Co-Ed 277 Students
Orange Grove Primary School
Orange Grove 6109
Primary Government Co-Ed 129 Students
Rehoboth Christian College
Combined Non-Government Co-Ed 652 Students
St Francis’ School
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon