20B Lawrence Street, BAYSWATER WA 6053Leased
LOCATION! LOCATION! IDEALLY FOR YOUNG FAMILY
Townhouse - BAYSWATER WA
This home spreads in two storeys. It offers four living areas; including a formal lounge, upstairs sitting room, an open plan kitchen/dining and a fantastic decked alfresco that is the perfect outdoor entertaining room.
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle. You can be spent with family and friends rather than worrying about the maintenance and upkeep of your home and garden.
– Formal living area
– Open plan kitchen and dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Kitchen with omega wall oven and views across the alfresco
– Spacious master bedroom with Build In-Robe and ensuite bathroom at First floor
– Queen size beds can be placed in the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms – both have good sized built in robes
– Sitting room overlooking formal lounge downstairs
-Dining Table and Outdoor Furniture Included
– Double lock up garage
– Quaint front courtyard
– Separate private courtyard for clothesline
– Decked alfresco off dining area
Lawrence Street is ideally positioned only five minutes walk to the Bayswater Train Station and shopping precinct, Chisholm Catholic College and local primary schools. And five minutes drive to the Beaufort Street restaurant strip in Inglewood and Mount Lawley.
With easy access to Guildford Road, Tonkin Highway and Great Eastern Highway, travel across the Perth Metropolitan is swift and efficient.
Bayswater Primary School
Primary Government Co-Ed 382 Students
Hillcrest Primary School
Primary Government Co-Ed 365 Students
St Columba’s School
Primary Non-Government Co-Ed 376 Students
St Columba’s Primary School
32 Roberts Street Bayswater WA 6053 Bayswater 6053
Primary Non-Government Years 1 to 6 476 Students
Chisholm Catholic College
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a viewing time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating