OUR WRITTEN SERVICE STANDARDS AND GUARANTEE
We are committed to you in writing that we will perform the following duties when managing your property.
Marketing Your Property for Lease
- We will place a listing for your property on all real estate websites that we subscribe to and listing will include photographic images of the property
- Your property will be accurately described and advertised (as mutually agreed between us)
- We will conduct an unlimited number of private viewings of your property and at least one “open for inspection” each week until the property is leased (subject to access provided to us by any current occupant).
- All property viewings will be carried out by one of our representatives (we do not give out keys. To prospective tenants).
- We will update you on the status of your available property.
Leasing Your Property
- All information and reference provided by tenancy applicants will be verified by us within 48 hours of receipt.
- All tenancy applicants will be screened on the national tenancy database that we subscribe to.
- Unless you instruct otherwise, all potential suitable tenancy applicants will be referred to you for a decision.
- We will lease your property for the rental amount nominated in the Management Agency Agreement between us and the property will not be leased for a lower amount without your prior approval.
- Subject to the tenancy commencement date and the tenant’s availability, we will prepare the tenancy documentation within 1 working days of tenancy approval.
- We have a zero tolerance rent arrears policy
- We will follow up all rent payments in accordance with our fully documented arrears process and the requirements of the relevant legislation.
- Should your tenant get to 16 days in arrears, we will contact you to seek your instructions regarding possible termination of the tenancy.
- Should termination of the tenancy be necessary, we will keep you informed throughout the legal process.
- You will be advised once the rent arrears have been paid by the tenant.
- All monies received by us will be banked into your nominated bank account at the end of the month.
Repairs and Maintenance
- We will not arrange any repairs to your property without your knowledge and approval (unless the repair is defined as “urgent” under the Residential Tenancy Act).
- We will attend to any “urgent repairs request within 4 hours of receipt
- All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the best pricing for your repairs and maintenance.
- We will only use appropriately licensed and insured tradespeople for any repairs or maintenance work to your property.
- We will provide you with a copy of invoices for all work arranged on your behalf for the property.
Tenancy Agreement Renewals
- We will review the tenancy agreement for your property 60 days prior to its expiry.
- Unless you instruct otherwise, we will offer the tenant a renewal of tenancy agreement for the same period as the initial agreement for the same period as the initial agreement at the same rent (or a higher rent if market justifies it).
- You will be advised if the tenants does not want to renew their tenancy agreement.
- We will carry out 4 period inspection of your property each year and provide you with a detailed report each time.
- On receipt of a tenant vacating notice we will advise you by phone, letter or email.
- Confirm the details in writing to both you and the tenant
- List the property on all the real estate websites that we subscribe within 2 working days.
- Prepare all necessary vacating documentation.
- Arrange access for viewings by prospective tenants
- A pre-vacating inspection will be carried out to check for any potential problems with the property.
- After the tenant vacates the property, the final bond inspection will be finalized within seven working days.
- If deduction from the rental bond are considered necessary, full details will be provided to both you and the tenant.
- Complete all necessary documentation to finalise the rental bond within a further 7 – 14 working days (pending deductions, work orders, etc.)
Property Disbursements and Statements
- All agreed property disbursements will be paid on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds).
- Your rent statement will be sent to you within 1 working days of our monthly close of date.
- Your rent statement will be personally checked by your property manager prior to being forwarded to you.
- We will provide you with an accurate annual income and expenditure statement within 30 days of the end of the Financial Year.
- Our office hours are 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- We will respond to your telephone, mail, email and fax message within 24 hours
- We will promptly advise you of any potential matters affecting your property or the tenancy.
- Tenants complaints received in writing (i.e. fax, letter, email) will be acknowledged within one working day.
- All complaints will be formally recorded and responded to within two working days
- We will provide all documentation in clear and concise English.
- We will ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete
- All property condition reports will be comprehensively and accurately completed
- Copies of all documents that we sign on your behalf as agent will be forwarded to you (unless you instruct otherwise)
- All personal information will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be released to a third party without written authorization
- All updates and corrections advised to us will be recorded in our system within one working day.
- The highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional practice will be conducted in compliance with all legislation and governing bodies.